Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Glen E. Friemann - The Man

Do you know the expression "Be in the right time, in the right place" ?
So, this guy know this ords better than anyone, Glen E. Friedman.
1975 Skate California scene, he was there, late 80´s Punk Rock scene, he was there, Late 80´s New York City Hip Hop scene, he was there, and so on, and he knows everybody, incredible.
He makes us look silly trying to make something good out of our lifes, he made myself unemployed and usefull at the day I was born as a misfit in society, when I was at the age of 5. So now I´ll stop to say bad thing about myself and go get more stuff about this briliant guy.

http://www.burningflags.com
idealistpropaganda.blogspot.com

Glen E. Friedman Interview at the opening of FUCK YOU ALL, with "State.ie" (Ireland, 2010) from Burning Flags Press on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment