Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Best Doc Ever (About Sex)

Not my words, sorry!

Thanks http://myerotica.tumblr.com/ and http://littlebitsoflust.tumblr.com/

I love the way you are almost holding me down

I love to fuck you this way. I drive deeper, I fuck harder. You just lay back and get fucked. I have full control. I make you wetter, and wetter. I wont stop until I am ready. You come once, twice, you have forgotten how many times. It doesnt matter, nothing matters at this point.

This isn’t about me, it is about you and me having control over you. I wont stop until I am sure you have forgotten every other time you have been fucked. No other cock matters, nor ever will again.

You need to scream my name, scream whatever, just scream. You brain is awash with feelings. Your body is tingling. You are lustful, exhausted, satiated, wanton, tired, ecstatic.

I finally decide to cum and be finished. I let a long slow orgasm release and I fill your pussy up. I don’t stop fucking until I am empty. I pull out and keeping hold of your leg. I stare at you, your pussy is red and swollen, dripping with both of our fluids. The sheets are soaked, you are soaked, my thighs are soaked. You are breathing heavy, gasping to regain some composure.I am breathing deep and steady, a machine, there for you pleasure. I lie next to you and hold you. You fall asleep quickly. I lay and listen to you softly breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment