Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I Hate Magazine

Turns out to be that Hate Magazine is a name already used by others publishers. No problem, now I´ve just add a letter to my blog´s name and it was the best thing to do.
I Hate Magazine is heading for a obscure future with dark goals to achieve the worst kind of publishing ever known on the internet. We have a lot of work here.
Still posting what you hate the most about misfits, read me please, undercover misfits.

In Portuguese:

Esta revista é um tipo de leitura de psicologia para fracassados? Não! Eu não diria isso, este conjunto de obras expõe tudo que um alienado miserável produz e se identifica, através de um ponto vista individual de quem cresceu a margem dos padrões estabelecidos pela sociedade. Agora se você achou alguma coisa estranha é porque eu continuo um fracasso.




By: NicolasDelavy - http://nicolasdelavy.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment